- How to Make Cute Sock Monkey
- How To Make Solar Powered Mason Jar Lights
- Make A Light Reflecting Bottle Fence
- Rainbow Bubble Quilt
- Homemade Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Quick Summertime Sun Tea
- Bacon Breakfast Cupcakes
- Beer Mug Cupcakes With A Surprise
- 13 DIY Foldout Card Ideas
- How to make perfect hard boiled eggs in the oven
Tag Archives: recycle
Repurposing and upcycling is not hard and there are actually several fun ideas . Aren’t they terrific ? !
Now you can recycle your egg cartons by making these lovely flowers. Check the instructions!
Many of these projects require little time and only a pair of scissors…and of course the repurposed bottles are free!
Reuse your broken knick knacks and turn them into something cute and decorative!
From the DIY Mason Jar Chandelier to the hedgehog PET bottle planters. Take a look at these 8 Recycle DIY ideas.